YUP


05/14 – Norman, OK @ Opolis Production LLC
05/15 – Lubbock, TX @ Jakes Backroom
05/17 – Phoenix, AZ @ The Rhythm Room
05/18 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern *
05/19 – Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater *
05/21 – Portland, OR @ The Alladin Theater *
05/22 – Seattle, WA @ Neptune *
05/23 – Boise, ID @ Neurolux *
05/24 – Salt Lake City, UT @ Kilby Court
05/25 – Aspen, CO @ Belly Up, Aspen *
05/26 – Boulder, CO @ The Fox Theatre *
05/27 – Lawrence, KS @ The Granada Theater *
05/29 – Omaha, NE @ Slowdown *
05/30 – St. Louis, MO @ The Firebird *
06/01 – Dallas, TX @ Granada Theater *
06/02 – Houston, TX @ Free Press Summer Fest
06/13 – Raleigh, NC @ The Berkeley Cafe
06/14 – Richmond, VA @ Strange Matter
06/15 – Washington, DC @ Red Palace
06/16 – Philadelphia, PA @ First Unitarian Church
06/17 – New York, NY @ The Bowery Ballroom
06/18 – Hoboken, NJ @ Maxwell’s
06/20 – New Haven, CT @ Cafe Nine
06/21 – Cambridge, MA @ TT The Bear’s Place Inc
06/22 – Montreal, QC @ Il Motore
06/23 – Toronto, ON @ Wrongbar
06/24 – Detroit, MI @ Small’s
06/25 – Indianapolis, IN @ Radio Radio
07/13 – Louisville, KY @ The Forecastle Festival
* = w/ Best Coast

13 comments:

TheHen0 said...

aw, why is bowery ballroom 18 and over?

Jamin said...

i think it always is, but our maxwells show will be all ages and its only a couple miles away

TheHen0 said...

Yeah, I saw you at Maxwell's in February and it was awesome, though I wouldn't mind seeing you twice!
I'll see you there, and I'll bring more John Malkovich babies!

http://i.imgur.com/40kPU.jpg

Anonymous said...

What the fuck jeffro? Why no headlining shows in Chicago anymore? You can't annihilate the empty bottle like you did 2 years ago and then just disappear. Not cool. Play the Crown Tap room in Logan Square, a liquor store slash bar that would match perfectly with the jeffr aesthetic. Needs to happen

SLUTEVER said...

aw man, way to play philly on the day of my graduation! at my favorite venue, no less

TheHen0 said...

Screw graduation!
See JEFF!

Jamin said...

hey anonymous, we are playing chicago in July, just wait

Tom_G_Warrior said...

Dearest Men of Jeff-

Looks like I'll be doing a cross country drive right when you hit the road. If I time things just right, I'll see you in OK, AZ and LA. Yes!

THIS BITCH said...

YOU DICKS! CUM TO FLORIDA ALREADY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Another Death by Audio secret show? Please? The last one was amazing!

Anonymous said...

Well, not sleeping all night because I'm studying for a final but you know what keeps me going? After my fucking test I'm gonna drive over to Jakes and watch Jeff the Brotherhood. Drinks on me, guys.

Azuraroger said...

I have a small problem finding the discount code but now it's no longer difficult thanks to this please go check it out, thank you.
Inhale Health Discount Code

Unknown said...

I have a lot of discount codes you can visit it.
Tremor Machine For Sale